Shit man... This whole clone thing wreaks of being stolen by the military and used against each other.
Printable View
Shit man... This whole clone thing wreaks of being stolen by the military and used against each other.
I wouldn't believe anything from a guy who said aliens told him how to make clones, whats worse is that this guy is the leader of some religious sect. No surprise that they haven't shown any proof yet that the child was a clone.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
So the second is on the way. But for a lesbian couple? Thats more stupid than before. Having the abilty to have children should be only for straight couples. I don't have anything against gays or lesbians, but if they want a child to raise between them, they should adopt a baby/child. Dammit, people don't know anything.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well said... I was going to say that. I mean WTF how the hell can lezbos have kids!? Stupid people.
*sigh* ?__?;;
Quoting OCB: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">So the second is on the way. But for a lesbian couple? Thats more stupid than before. Having the abilty to have children should be only for straight couples. I don't have anything against gays or lesbians, but if they want a child to raise between them, they should adopt a baby/child. Dammit, people don't know anything.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't believe it, I would hardly believe it even if I saw their installations and cloning process with my own eyes. I'd rather believe in Santa Claus rather than what people from a sect say.
As for lesbians having children, I think that's very bad. Homosexual couples should not be allowed to raise children. Children need a proper, balanced family to grow up in, and a proper, balanced family consists of a male father and a female mother. Having both male and female examples when growing up is very important, plus having children is the right Nature gave to straight couples, that's the way evolution works, that's why there are female and male humans, that's why we are sexual.
IRT Daigo: I agree 101% with you.
IMO all this cloning stuff is a bunch of lies powered by media hype.
Now they are saying that they won't let anyone do DNA tests on the kids! So how the heck are we going to know!? Stupid people, I hope their aliens comes and takes them to their planet.
That's the proof they're lying. Clonaids or whatever they're called are all bullshit.
yea! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
They're just seeking attention...
They could always just suicide bomb a tree, or a lawn of grass. Then we could be rid of them, and the weeds!